Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

My last day in the states...

Today is my last day in the US. I can't believe how fast this year passed by. I loved it and I love America. Gonna miss so many things and my friends and American family. They really r like a family for me and I don't wanna leave them. Feel so weird to see "my" girls with another nanny :(
I had a wonderful time and I never reget my decision to do that au pair year. Was the best decision I could make.
So now everything is kinda packed, my room is a mess and so is my heart.
I can't put in words what I feel, but it's kinda like a break up and a totally new beginning. U r between sad and happy, crying and laughing. So I enjoy the rest of my  time here and spend it with my friends and family. Had a lil good-bye gettogether with my friends on friday with sushi, drinks and party, went to a haunted house on saturday with my girlfriends, sunday was kinda family day and I said good-bye to Sedo, Teta, Nihdal, Fadi, Teta Vicki and other relatives. Was really sad :(
Had a nice family dinner yesterday with Gidu, grandma, my family and Becca. We ate arabic food and the hummus that I made :) Was great. Gonna miss them all!! Today I had lunch with Becca, Jeff and Rob and we enjoyed the nice weather and played some basketball outside. Was a good time :)

So good-bye America, I see u soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen