Sonntag, 24. April 2011

Great weekend :)

I had an amazing weekend. Went out with the Brazilian girls on friday and it was soooo much fun. We went to Royal oak to a bar and a bar/club (whatever, can't remember the name ;)  ) and it was just a lot of fun. We celebrated Leticia's birthday and I've been having a lot of drinks. The second place we went was pretty cool too, nice guys there and I got some numbers and lots of compliments. Lol, good for my self-esteem though I was not up for meeting guys :P
Maybe that's the reason why I did not text back those guys and maybe because after I talked and/or danced with them they turned out to be soooo boring and could not really dance :( well someone told that white Americans cannot dance, guess that's true :P


Well saturday I payed the bill for all that drinks and had a terrible hangover. Did not get up til the afternoon. My hostmum was so worried that she came in and asked if everything was ok and if I was alive ;) Was the first time I had such a bad hangover here. LOL. Well, I survived and of course we told the kids I was sick...


Today was easter and the easter bunny brought me an easter basket too. I got easter socks, a year membership for the Detroit Zoo, nailpolish, a pedicure set, candy and some magnetic notes and a book from my parents.
In the afternoon we went to the girls grandparents for an arabic dinner. There was sooo much food and some friends and relatives. I also got an early birthday cake and a present from the grandparents. Sooo nice :)





Tommorow I am having a birthday dinner with my hostfamily and Kimi and on Tuesday I will meet some friends for Laser tag and drinks :) Hope it's gonna be legen-wait for it- dary :D


Gonna upload some pictures soon. Hope u all had a wonderful easter!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen