Samstag, 30. April 2011

Laser tag + drinks with friends = awesome birthday :)

On tuesday was my 26th birthday and I have to say it was really great. Went out with my friends for laser tag and drinks. We played girls vs boys and though we (the girls) lost, we kicked asses and the boys won pretty tight. I am not looking for any excuses why the girls lost, but the boys had one more player and some of the girls were wearing high heels. Lol. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to play it again!
After laser tag we went to a bar and had some drinks. Really nice and some of the German guys taught Leticia bad words. Hehe...
Too bad I had to get up early on the next day, had a little hangover and needed more sleep. Ally's class went on a fieldtrip and my hostmum and I were volunteering to go with them. So I went to the museum and was nursing my hangover there ;) Didn't work that good, but thank god I did not drink that much on my birthday. Would have killed me :P

So now I am 26, but thank god I do not look like 26 :D 
Let's see what the next weekends will bring, that one guy I gave my number finally stopped calling and leaving messages. Need to be more careful who I am giving my number ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen