Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Counting the days

Right now I am counting the days til I am back in Germany. Don't get me wrong, I really like it here, but there are of course a few things that I don't like that much or that are just different in Germany. And after almost 10 month (!!) you get a little exhausted, especially during summer vacation when you take care of the kids the whole day. Of course they have some summer activities, but I still have to be creative with them and do a lot of stuff with them so they won't get bored. But I am really thankful that I have so sweet girls. I really like hanging out with them, play with them in the pool or at home etc, but at the end of the day I am glad to be off :)
But the last couple weeks were really exhausting. Working 9-10 hours, then college til 8 or so and then I am really tired. Sometimes I meet up with some friends, but to be honest I just like having some Jessie-time where I can just do what I want. For example, I just started reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels. People who know me, know that I love the TV show "True Blood" which is based on those novels.
College will end next week, finally...been driving a lot what means paying a lot for gas. Well of course not as much as in Germany, but still....
I hope I will have some news about my job as a teacher soon. Kind of exited, but also scared. Wonder if I can still handle the german grammar and spelling...Maybe I should start writing this blog in german again?! No, don't think so...
Well that's what's going on right now, told you I will not write about real personal stuff anymore ;)

Today is July 23rd what means it's only 74 day until I go back to good old Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen