Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

2 month left

Tomorrow it will be only 2 month left until I go back to Germany. Well if I get my flight confirmed, lol. Still waiting for it, but I probably sent it back a little too late...mhh hope they don't charge my for that!
Well, whatever... I am really getting exited now! Skyped with my parents who told me that I have a teacher job and I have to be there at October 21st to swear the oath. I also had to pick 2 cities that I would prefer to work at, so lets see where I will end up living for the next 18 month. But one thing is save, I will be back in my beloved Münsterland :)

Bad thing about leaving so soon is that I am having a really good time right now. I met some very nice new friends and we r hanging out a lot. Feels like I know them longer and not only for such a short time. They r new Au Pairs here so I showed them a couple things and we still have lot of things  to do. I am also hanging out with some old friends that I haven't heard of for a while...
So I am just enjoying the rest of my american life and have some fun :D

I love my kids here so much, I will miss them like crazy. Best time of the day is when we r in the car, I turn on my ipod and we sing some songs together. Favorites right now: Taylor Swift- U belong with me; Adele- Rollong in the deep and Sean Kingston- Letting go.
Lol. They r great! So funny when they say:"Hey Jess, can u turn on that song, u know that "dub di dub di dub di dum dum....letting go"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen