Freitag, 8. Juli 2011

Update July 1.0

Allright lets see what happened since the last time I updated my blog...Hmm I was hanging out a lot with my friends, well after collge classes that actually started a few weeks ago. They are ok. One of my classes is kind of boring and I don't really learn something new, but it's ok. Gonna have midterm next monday and have to "study" a little bit for it this weekend. I also have to write a paper about a health issue. I chose "anorexia nervosa" cause it is always up to date and it effects a lot of people.
Ma basketball class is really cool. We r like 4 girls in that class and most of the time we r playing and of course working on our skills. Last class I jammed my finger, so it is swollen and blue now, but it is not the first time that that is happening to me so I know how to tape it etc.

Last weekend, from thursday til tuesday, two of my friends and me drove to Wisconsin to visit a friend and spend time in her parents summer cabin. It took us 8 or 9 hours to get there and we were driving through the night so we arrived early in the morning. We slept for a few hours, had a wonderful american breakfast and then packed the boat and the jet-skis and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the lake, friends and drinks :) I felt like in paradise. Nothing to worry, just realaxing and getting tannedd :D
So that's what we did most of the time. Sleeping, getting up, getting ready for the day, spending the day on/in the water, having drinks, a lot of fun with the jet-skis, tubing, wakeboarding( I tried it for the first time in my life. It is really hard, but I got up for a couple seconds :) ) swimming, playing in the water...so it was just AWESOME!!
On 4th of July there was that huge firework and we enjoyed it on the boat with my friends, family and even more friends :) Really cool

The way back to Michigan took like forever cause there was looooots of traffic and we were stuck at Cicago for about 3 hours. So we got home after midnight. Good thing I didn't have to start working before 9am :)
So now the usual dayly routine started again. Working, college, friends, studying or bed. So I always can't wait for the weekend and for sleeping in :)
Me and Betsy on the tube


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen