Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

Update June1.0

Ok let's see, what is new....had a fight or something with a person who I thought was my friend, but after a guy showed off, she showed me her real face. Don't want to go into details, but I lost her as a friend :(. Women are sometimes just really complicated, that's why I like hanging out with guy-friends. They are not so bitchy and just not complicated. If u have a problem, just tell me, but please don't pretend that everything is fine and talk behind my back!
But I made a new friend and I am happy that I met him. Kimi, me and him are hanging out a lot and we r going to Minnesota in 2 weeks. Sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait :) Yesterday we went to stony creek for kajaking. Was so much fun and I really enjoyed the nature and the silence. Kimi also showed us Eminem's house that is nearby. Really cool :)
Tomorrow my college classes are atarting. I am taking basketball and lifestyle choices. Let's see how this turns out to be. My kids have vacation now, so I will be busy with them too. Swimming lessons for them, dance camp etc....

So that'S what's going on right now. Working, hanging out with my friends and enjoying the summer :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen