Montag, 16. Mai 2011

kind of a routine....

When people ask me "So what's new?" I have to confess that there is nothing special going on right now. My life is stuck in a routine, but this is ok. Work all week, seeing some friends after work, going out on the weekend. Being hit on from a lot of guys in the clubs or bars we r going too, but there was no interesting guys at all....well at least it means free drinks ;) LOL. Am I arrogant when I know that I am pretty and I am taking advantage of it?? I don't think so. And as I told some of my friends before "I am how I am and I am happy like this ;)"

So Ket, Kimmi and me are going to D.C. this weekend. Gonna be a nice roadtrip hopefully. Can't wait, had such a good weekend with my two girls :) And it's gonna be a test for our trip to Minnesota in July....so fingers crossed that we'll get along good

Oh and I am finally Goldylocks again. My hair started to get darker again cause my highlight were growing out, but I went to the hairdresser on saturday and am really blond again, I love it!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. hahahahaha "fingers crossed that we'll get along good."

    I think we'll be alright ;)

    AntwortenLöschen