Montag, 9. Mai 2011

My first visit of Detroit's zoo

Saturday was just really great weather. Finally. Sunshine, blue sky and the temperature was springlike too. So my friend Kimmi had the wonderful idea to spend the day at the zoo. So I picked up Ket and Kimi and off we went :)
I love zoos and the Detroit zoo didn't disappointed me though I didn't see any elephants...


It was so nice there. Walking in the sun, watching all those great animals and having fun with friends :)
We stayed until the zoo closed and went for sushi afterwards. Mmmmmmhhhhhh sushi. We were all starving and soooo exhausted. When I came home I only made a cake for my hostmum for mother's day on sunday and fell into my bed. Wanted to go out, but I was just too exhausted...

My hostmum liked the cake and it was kind of a saver cause she made a cake for a family party, but the cake came out of the the oven in several pieces....so she took the cake I made for her. Bad thing is that she couldn't even try a piece cause it was gone in an blink of an eye...guess it tasted good ;) got already several orders from my friends :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen