Sonntag, 7. August 2011

Amazing weekend with the girls

I had a really great weekend :) Went out with Juliana, Allie and Ana. They r all brazilan Au Pairs and really cool. We went to the Emeralds, one of my favorites right now cause I really like the music that the play and u see people dancing so good (course not all of them ;) ) But this is really something that I will miss in Germany. The music and the good dancers :) 
We were pretty drunk and had a lot of fun. I was so glad I wasn't  driving this time :D Well I paid the bill the next day. Was so hungover, but it was worth it ;)

The saturday afternoon did I spend with Ana in the mall, fun!! Took some pictures together. Later we watched a movie at her place and went out for Brownie's on the lake with Juliana and Macca. I was impressed with all the boats etc. cause it was right at the Marina. A lot of rich people and all kind of people, old, young, handsome, ugly....We were dancing outside, but it was still really hot outside and so humid!! So we didn't dance that much, but it was still fun. Of course there were some jerks hitting on me and the girls, but they r everywhere....
The sunday I spent at the pool reading and listening to my Ipod :)
The more fun I have here the more I recognize how hard it will be to leave all this behind me and start a new life again :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen