Dienstag, 30. August 2011

Where did the time go??

Right now I feel reeeeealy torn! On one hand I can't wait to see my family and friends in Germany again and on the other hand I don't wanna leave  Grosse Pointe. It's so beautiful here and everytime I am driving along lake Saint Claire I am amzed of the beauty...
I met so many great people lately and I just came home from having coffee with my new awesome german girlfriend Rebecca. We just met on sunday cause she just arrived on thursday, but we connected right away :)
And of course my Brazilian girls Ana and Allie. We spend so much time together and I love them a lot though we just know each other for a short time. Sometime you like persons right away or you just don't....There are also more nice people that I will miss, but those girls are the ones that I spend most of my time with when I am not with my hostfamily. I will miss them too of course, especially my two little girls. In only 34 days I will leave Michigan. Can't believe it...I really have to save money in Germany to come back to America and visit my friends and see more of that country!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen