Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

San Francisco Day 2

Today I woke up kind of early what means like 9am ;) After I took a shower and had breakfast at the hostel I went to the city to do the rest of the sight seeing tour that I booked. This one included a ride ofer the Golden Gate Bridge, a place where we were able to take pictures and a ride to a city called Sausalito. Let me tell u something, the feeling that I missed about San Francisco is what I got when I went to Sausalito. It is a beautiful little City at the bay and it has all those nice houses and cute little shops. It is kind of a wealthy city so it has a yach club with all those great boats and it has lots of galleries and shops for the wealthier people. But it also has nice little shops or restaurants for the "normal" people. Our tour guide told us that in one of the restaurants, called "Hamburgers", u can get the best burger in the area. So I tried it and it was really good. I spend more time in Sausalito than the other tourists on the bus cause I mised my ride back. But that was ok cause the buses came regularly and I just took one an hour or so later. 
Later that day I bought some souvenirs for my girls and then my dad called me that he was on his way to see me. So I finally met him again. It's been almost 8 month since I saw him the last time. It was soo good to see him. I told him about Sausalito so we took his car and drove over to Sausalito. I finally had more time to check out that city and showed my dad what I've already ssen. Really nice :) Bought him some ice-cream and he got me a sweater :)
Went back to San Francisco and had dinner at an italian restaurant in little italy where he has been last weekend with some of his collegues. The waiters remembered him and they were really nice. Food was good as well though I was not really hungry. He dropped me off at my hostel after dinner and that was knd of it. Gonna meet him tomorrow again and then we will decide what to do...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen