Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

San Francisco Day 4

Today was not really special though I saw the sun for a little bit ;)
I just walked into the city and was looking for a Borders store to buy a book for my flight back, but guess what there is no freaking Borders. They are all closed :( So it is 89 Starbucks vs. 0 Borders...So people just drink coffee here and don't read or what?
And of course I got lost because I am no friends with maps. I was looking for Union square to do some windowshopping etc, but of course little Jessi messed up Union street and Union square so I landed in a not so nice area....well let's say if I would have been looking for a job as a stripper or so I would have been right there ;) But at least I saw some cable cars on my way. They are not running right now so it is rare when u see one...
Well I found my way back to Pier 39 and took a street car to union square. That is the part of San Francisco that I actually really like. Didn't buy anything, I spent already enough money...
Tomorrow I am going to Yosamite National Park and I am really excited. The tour starts at 6 in the morning, so that is the bad part about it, but maybe I can sleep in the bus. Hope I will not freeze too bad there, gonna put on several layers of cloth...
Gonna relax now, my feet really hurt after all that walking....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen