Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Yosemite National Parc

Awesome, amazing, beautiful....lots of words that are coming in my mind when I think about the Yosemite National Parc. I am glad I made that tour, though I had to get up at 5:30 in the morning cause the tourguide picked me up at 6am. It was really nice, I was in that little bus with like 26 other people and our tourguide, who was German  told us a little bit about the area, but after a while almost everybody was sleeping or just dozing. The countryside was soooo beautiful, I liked it a lot! After a few hours we arrived in the parc and the driver dropped us off for the first stop. We had to walk 1 mile to see the giant sequoia trees. They are really big, thats why they are so popular. For seeing them I had to walk through snow(!!) and of course I was not wearing the right shoes for a walk through snow, what means I was wearing my Converse shoes which were after that trip soaking wet ;) Well it was worth it :) My camera's battery was about to die so I only took 2 pictures of the trees. After everybody was back on the bus we were driving deeper in the parc and we saw more of the  beauty of nature. I was gorgeous!! We had the chance to walk around and take pictures and our tourguide was giving us informations about the waterfalls etc. Couldn't remember everything ;)
After a few hours we headed back to San Francisco and I  was there at 8:30. So I had a full day and was dead tired when I got back. It was really a nice tour and I am glad I booked it. This was the best part of my San Francisco trip :) Though seeing my dad was also pretty nice :)

Here is a link for my pictures about Yosemite and San Francisco: https://picasaweb.google.com/111642259285248643163/SanFranciscoAndYosemite?feat=directlink

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen