Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

San Francisco Night 1

Oh my gosh, I am sooooo tired. So u can tell that I went to that pub thing where we were at least in 5 bars. Was really a lot of fun and I met a lot of new people, most of them from Australia, but also from Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and America. Most of the time I hung out with the Australian guys, yes there were mor guys than girls, but I didn't mind. Well not in the beginning, but later at night some of the guys were really annoying. There was for axample that Asian Australian who didn't stop staring at me and who always wanted to dance with me and he was always like touching my arm and so. And that Austrian just didn't stop talking with me in German and I was just bored of him. I hope that doesn't sound too bad, but I was just really tired and didn't want to pretend to like those guys...
We went to that other hostel downtown that also had a bar and we've been to a gay bar and a couple other bars. We stayed til they closed, so at 2 am two Aussis, the Canadian girl and me took a cab to our hostel and I had to sneak in my room cause the other two girls that I was sharing the rrom with were already asleep. Felt so good to sleep after 23 hours being awake and wearing my contacts. Really not a good thing to do.

So now is a new day and I will make the rest of the double decker bus tour and see the Golden Gate Bridge. Hope it will not rain, it is really cloudy outside....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen